Selected publications, organized by topic – PDFs are pre-publication proofs; final versions are available through the in-text links.
- Casper, Stephen T., Kathleen E. Bachynski, Michael E. Buckland, Don Comrie, Sam Gandy, Judith Gates, Daniel Goldberg, Kathryn Henne, Karen Hind, Daniel Morrison, Francisco Ortega, Alan J. Pearce, Sean Philpott-Jones, Elizabeth Sandel, Ted Tatos, Rachel Taylor, Sally Tucker, and Adam M. Finkel. 2021. Toward Complete, Candid, and Unbiased International Consensus Statements on Concussion in Sport. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 49(3): 372–377.
- Henne, Kathryn. 2020. Possibilities of Feminist Technoscience Studies of Sport: Beyond Cyborg Bodies. Sports, Society, and Technology: Bodies, Practices, and Knowledge Production. Jennifer J. Sterling and Mary G. McDonald, eds. Palgrave Macmillan, 147–174. [PDF]
- Henne, Kathryn. 2019. Brain Politics: Gendered Difference and Traumatic Brain Injury in Sport. Socio-Cultural Examinations of Sports Concussions. Matt Ventresca and Mary G. McDonald, eds. Routledge, 151–169. [PDF]
- Henne, Kathryn. 2018. Regulating Fair Play in Sport. Routledge Handbook of Critical Criminology (2nd edition). Walter DeKeseredy and Molly Dragiewicz, eds. Routledge, 477–485.
- Henne, Kathryn, and Madeleine Pape. 2018. Dilemmas of Gender and Global Sports Governance: An Invitation to Southern Theory. Sociology of Sport Journal 35(3): 216–225. [PDF]
- Ritchie, Ian, and Kathryn Henne. 2018. Amateurism, Scientific Control, and Crime: Historical Fluctuations in Anti-Doping Discourses in Sport. Journal of Criminological Research, Policy, and Practice 4(1): 18–29. [PDF]
- Henne, Kathryn. 2017. Indicator Culture in Sport for Development and Peace: A Transnational Analysis of Governance Networks. Third World Thematics: A TWQ Journal 2(1): 69–86. [PDF]
- Henne, Kathryn. 2016. Defending Doping: Performances and Trials of an Anti-Doping Program. Journal of Sport and Social Issues 40(3): 175–196. [PDF]
- Henne, Kathryn. 2016. The Straight Dope on Regulating Fair Play in Sport. Anthropology News 57(7–8): 5–7. [PDF]
- Henne, Kathryn. 2015. Reforming Global Sport: Hybridity and the Challenges of Pursuing Transparency. Law & Policy 37(4): 324–349. [PDF]
- Henne, Kathryn. 2014. The Emergence of Moral Technopreneurialism in Sport: Techniques in Anti-Doping Regulation, 1966–1976. International Journal of the History of Sport 31(8): 884–901. [PDF]
- Reprinted in John Gleaves and Thomas Hunt, eds. 2016. A Global History of Doping in Sport: Drugs, Policy, and Politics. Routledge, 70–87.
- Henne, Kathryn. 2014. The Transnational Legal Ordering of Global Sport through the Lens of the UN-International Olympic Committee Partnership. Challenging Identities, Institutions, and Communities. Brad West, ed. University of South Australia.
- Henne, Kathryn, Benjamin Koh, and Vanessa McDermott. 2013. Coherence of Drug Policy in Sports: Illicit Inclusions and Illegal Inconsistencies. Performance Enhancement & Health 2(2): 48–55.
- Henne, Kathryn, Benjamin Koh and Vanessa McDermott. 2013. Rethinking WADA: What Exactly Are We Reconsidering? Performance Enhancement & Health 2(2): 58–59.
- Connor, James, Kathryn Henne and Vanessa McDermott. 2013. Legitimating the Fight? Questions about Cross-Cultural Perspectives on Anti-Doping Strategies in the Pacific. Reflections, Intersections, and Aspirations: 50 Years of Australian Sociology. Helen Forbes-Mewett, Nick Osbaldiston, and Catherine Strong, eds. Monash University.
- Henne, Kathryn. 2010. WADA, the Promises of Law, and the Landscapes of Antidoping Regulation. PoLAR: Political and Legal Anthropology Review 33(2): 306–325. [PDF]
- Henne, Kathryn. 2009. The Origins of the International Olympic Committee Medical Commission and its Technocratic Regime: An Historiographic Investigation of Anti-Doping Regulation. International Olympic Committee.