The first part of 2018 has flown by, and I have forgotten to post some things accepted for publication and in press for this year:
- Henne, Kathryn, and Madeleine Pape. Dilemmas of Gender and Global Sports Governance: An Invitation to Southern Theory. Sociology of Sport Journal, in press. [PDF]
- Henne, Kathryn, and Bridget Livingstone. More than Unnatural Masculinity: Gendered and Queer Perspectives on Human Enhancement Drugs. Human Enhancement Drugs. Katinka van de Van, Kyle Mulrooney, and Jim McVeigh, eds. London: Routledge, in press. [PDF]
- Henne, Kathryn. Criminalization. International Encyclopedia of Anthropology. Hilary Callan, ed. Oxford: Blackwell, in press. [PDF]
- Henne, Kathryn. Gender and Race: Intersectionality Theory. International Encyclopedia of Anthropology. Hilary Callan, ed. Oxford: Blackwell, in press. [PDF]
- McDermott, Vanessa, Kathryn Henne, and Jan Hayes. Shifting Risk to the Frontline: Case Studies in Different Contract Working Environments. Journal of Risk Research, online first. doi:10.1080/13669877.2017.1313764 [PDF]
- Henne, Kathryn. 2018. Regulating Fair Play in Sport. The Routledge Handbook of Critical Criminology (2nd edition). Walter DeKeseredy and Molly Dragiewicz, eds. London: Routledge, 477–485.
- Ritchie, Ian, and Kathryn Henne. 2018. Amateurism, Scientific Control, and Crime: Historical Fluctuations in Anti-Doping Discourses in Sport. Journal of Criminological Research, Policy, and Practice 4(1): 18–29.